Monday 27 August 2012

Before, during & after Ramadhan - before & after Raya Aidilfitri...



Salam Lebaran semua,

It's beeennnnnn aggggesssss since I last visited my own blog and write something...gosh, lazy me. Just plain lazy (as though I have other reliable reason to create...)

Hmmm....it was a splendid Ramadhan....had a few 'majlis berbuka' here and there...yg jadi dan yg kensel...experienced it all.

Raya had joined in about a week ago...and I think I still breath ketupat & rendang in the air. Had a few good moment with family during the festive season, 'balik kampung' (it's THE MOST important thing to do during raya), went to my nenek's grave on raya (hmmm....that's the only day yg people make it important to go to cemetery...) lawat saudara mara dan bersalam2an...

It was really hot during raya in Malacca, but still it was fun & enjoyable!!! Well... what else can u expect when u reached everybody's home with raya dishes such as 'ketupat', 'rendang', 'nasi impit', 'kuah kacang', 'masak lodeh'....and so on....all are scrumptious & yummy....10/10....

 Today, with the kids going to school after so long a holidays of 9 days...I intend to do myself some goodness and clean the house inside out....it's been topsy curvy when the kids were at home 24/7!!!

Well, selamat hari raya Aidilfitri to all friends and readers. Semoga kita dipanjangkan usia dan dikurniakan Ramadhan sekali lagi....

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment