Monday 27 January 2014

Do you know what you really want?

Do you know what you want?

It's a very simple question but really had to be think over and over again. A simple question but the answer couldn't be that simple...

I can't even decide on what I really, really want in life, at work, in family!! It's just too complicated. Or is it? Life is complicated on the whole. I might want this today but by tomorrow I will end up in wanting something else.

Why can't I decide on one thing only? Is it because I am human? Or it is just because I can't make up my mind?? Simply because today I find a thing that is so special but then by tomorrow, it wont be that special anymore...

Why can't it simply stay special all the way to the end so that I don't need to decide anymore?
Have you decided on what you want? Can you decide and choose ONLY ONE? Could you?

Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment